We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smoky Mountain Brewery

Tennessee
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Smoky Mountain Brewery

I was just wondering which one you think is better - the one in Pigeon Forge or the one in Gatlinburg. I know they both have good reviews.

There will be six adults and a 2 y.o. and a 1 y.o. going late this Saturday afternoon. Is the atmosphere okay for babies?

Mentioned in this post
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Indy
Level Contributor
431 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smoky Mountain Brewery

My opinion is hands down Pigeon Forge. It's much nicer and cleaner. We ate at both on our last trip in December 07. We loved the one in PF so much we decided to try the one in Gatlinburg and we were not impressed at all. PF had a better menu too. We took our two girls and there were other families there so I'm sure it's kid friendly.

Mentioned in this post
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Mississippi
Level Contributor
467 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Smoky Mountain Brewery

I agree - Pigeon Forge. I've had much better service at that one and I like the layout of the restaurant better. The atmosphere is fine for people of all ages, in my opinion. We took my 1 year-old niece this summer.

Mentioned in this post
Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge
Sevier County, TN
Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Smoky Mountain Brewery

I've only been to the one in Gatlinburg,but it was fine for kids.Try the soft pretzels and beer cheese dip.

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Smoky Mountain Brewery

I have only been to the one in PF, food and service was very good except those no flavor hard pretzels and cheese sauce that no one with us liked. It tasted like watered down bad beer no cheese taste. Even my beer loving family members said yuk.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Smoky Mountain Brewery

Thanks. Sounds like we will try the PF one Saturday evening.

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Smoky Mountain Brewery

If you are still in the area on Tuesday, the PF location has half priced burgers on Tuesday night. At least they did in March.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Smoky Mountain Brewery

Just my luck. We're leaving on Monday morning.

8. Re: Smoky Mountain Brewery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 07:25