We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desserts and More

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Topic
Desserts and More

I have a friend who just returned from G'burg and said that she and her group really enjoyed Desserts and More. Everything is made from scratch and they offer quite a variety of soups, sandwiches and "outstanding" tea.

I hope to check it out this summer.

Carol

www.dessertsandmore.com

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Desserts and More

We have enjoyed Desserts & More in The Village for many years.

It recently changed owners, however you would never know it, as the quality is still top notch.

Pies and cakes are homemade, try their Almond Joy Pie

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Desserts and More

Glad to hear another good review. That place is on my "to do" list for Oct. I want to try the Hawaiian Cheesecake. I was told the chicken salad sandwich was delicious but that ham and cheese panini that is in the picture on their website looks really good, too. Hmmm...maybe I'll have to eat there more than once. ;o)

Lockport, IL
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Desserts and More

I can't believe I've missed this place.

Germantown...
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Desserts and More

Yes this place does have good desserts.It is also a must as well as the Pancake Pantry.

AHHH what i wouldnt give for some Pancakes right now from there.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Desserts and More

jmh...Sounds like chocolate, almonds and coconut--all GOOD stuff. Thanks for the recommendation.

Carol

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Desserts and More

Don't feel bad tearbearchickie. I never noticed this place until about a year ago and what a find it was! Great quiche and soups. I haven't tried a dessert there, but will be sure to do so after the reviews.

Cindy

Alabama
Level Contributor
386 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Desserts and More

I am excited to hear about this place. Can someone tell me exactly where it is located in the Village and what the hours are?

Illinois
Level Contributor
942 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Desserts and More

Here's a link:

http://www.thevillageshops.com/

9. Re: Desserts and More

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2009, 05:19