We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Neat video

Prattville, Alabama
Level Contributor
938 posts
Save Topic
Neat video

I found this video on youtube about the park turning 75. Thought everyone here might enjoy it.

www.youtube.com/watch…

Germantown...
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Neat video

Now thats weird,I just watched that video last night and other ones on you tube.I was trying to find videos of the fireflies and Elkmont.But came across this one.

It is a great video to watch.Thanks for letting others know about it.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Neat video

the was nice... thanks allers!!

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Neat video

Thanks Allers...that was a great informative video/link

missouri
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Neat video

Thank you for posting that was a neat video.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
373 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Neat video

I really enjoyed this video. Thanks for posting it. It was great.

Prattville, Alabama
Level Contributor
938 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Neat video

You're welcome! I'm glad yall liked it. I was just watching random videos of Gatlinburg and the Smokies and that one popped up. I thought it had some pretty good info in it. If you've never gone to youtube and typed in Gatlinburg (or Smoky Mountains, or Pigeon Forge), try it. You'll find quite a few videos.

7. Re: Neat video

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2009, 05:17