We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coming for Christmas!!!!

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Coming for Christmas!!!!

We have a cabin picked out and reserved for

Christmas week (12-23--12/30). We are going to stay at the village of Cobbly Nob. We would like to know from the experts of highly recommended, "must do things", during Christmas week. We have been here before but we are bringing our children and want to have a memorable vacation! We are not necessarily looking for the commercialized things to do.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,920 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coming for Christmas!!!!

You should take the Gburg trolly of lights. Most of the shows will have a Christmas Edition going on but i am not sure what days they will be open that week.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coming for Christmas!!!!

I would suggest either/both of Dollywood and Dixie stampede, both have great Christmas shows, and I love how Dixie shows the processional with camels, sheep, goats, wise men, Mary and Joseph, etc. It is priceless. Plenty of places all around PF for great pictures

3. Re: Coming for Christmas!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2010, 05:17