We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am so excited we are leaving in the morning for Gatlinburg

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Mississippi
Level Contributor
245 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
I am so excited we are leaving in the morning for Gatlinburg

We just decided to go at the last minute. We are staying at the Hampton Inn in Gatlinburg. For sure we are planning on going to the Hollywood Wax Museum and this will be our first time to get to go on the Roaring Fork Trail...we usually go in early spring before it is open. We might go to the Miracle or Magic Beyond Belief not sure yet. Any suggestions?

Greenville, Alabama
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I am so excited we are leaving in the morning for Gatlinburg

Only one suggestion - take me with you! Oh, I forgot, I have to work. Hope you enjoy all of those things and more.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am so excited we are leaving in the morning for Gatlinburg

Hampton Inn is great and the shows are also. you can't go wrong with your choices. Have fun. I am going Oct.3 I can't wait.

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,667 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I am so excited we are leaving in the morning for Gatlinburg

If you're not already gone, I'd suggest the Comedy Barn. It's a hoot! The Wax Museum is great, too.

Have a great trip!

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I am so excited we are leaving in the morning for Gatlinburg

We saw the Magic Beyond Belief show last year and really enjoyed it, the Comedy Barn is alot of fun too...

Have a nice trip!!!

5. Re: I am so excited we are leaving in the morning for Gatlinburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2010, 06:21