We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Poor Management!!!

chicago
2 posts
Save Topic
Poor Management!!!

I rented and the Chalet was beautiful! However, the inside needs a lot of work. "Tucked away" stair casing was missing about 9 screws. DVD players 2 were not working. You can hear water in all the walls continuously, and they had the nerve to refund me $84... VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! We called and someone was supposed to come and look at it, they never did. I left 4 or more messages for a return call for "lost & found" and Sherry the Mgr. and I never received any calls. When you travel for 10 hours and $1000's of dollars you don't expect this! Not to mention several employees are not friendly!! Becky.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Poor Management!!!

what company did you rent from??

chicago
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Poor Management!!!

Timber Top Chalets... yourcabin.com

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Poor Management!!!

Sorry you had such a bad experience. Not unheard when renting from large rental companies. We like smaller rental companies or privately owned rentals. A lot more personal service. Not just a name on a rental agreement. Don't let this one bad experience ruin the possibility of a return trip... we all had to live and learn.

B

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Poor Management!!!

Sorry you had such a bad experience. Not unheard when renting from large rental companies. We like smaller rental companies or privately owned rentals. A lot more personal service. Not just a name on a rental agreement. Don't let this one bad experience ruin the possibility of a return trip... we all had to live and learn.

B

5. Re: Poor Management!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2010, 05:19