We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

about the smokies cabin rental

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
michigan
Level Contributor
201 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
about the smokies cabin rental

I am so excited, just booked a cabin for my husband, daughter and I to come back to Gatlinburg for her spring break. It's been two years, and I'm really looking forward to it! I booked "In the Mood" through About the Smokies, and was wondering if anyone has any experience with this company. I've looked at them every time we were coming down but this is the first time I've actually booked them. When I search the threads, the only people that seem to answer are people who strangely have never posted before and then never do again. Hmmmm - anyway, if anyone has any inside info on them let me know. Thank you!

right over your...
Level Contributor
962 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: about the smokies cabin rental

I understand the concern about people who only post one time. Why do people book before comming here or other places to check out the cabin and company!

michigan
Level Contributor
201 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: about the smokies cabin rental

well i liked the cabin, and couldn't find anything bad said about them. just couldn't really find anything said about them. just wondered if anyone that's a real poster has any experience with them. i come here all the time to check things out wherever i go, whether it's tennessee, jamaica or europe.

Tampa Bay
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: about the smokies cabin rental

I am watching your post... We are booked in this same cabin in February :). I was hoping to get some feedback before we go also, but if not I will post back for you to let you know our experience there. It looks gorgeous and we can't wait!!!

Saraland, Alabama
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: about the smokies cabin rental

We stayed with this company in 2007. We had no problems, the people were very friendly and helpful. We did not stay in the cabin you have booked but I think you will enjoy the experience with this company. I would stay with them again.

Kaye

Tampa Bay
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: about the smokies cabin rental

Thanks for the feedback, Kaye. :)

michigan
Level Contributor
201 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: about the smokies cabin rental

Thanks Kaye! I was starting to wonder if ANYONE had EVER stayed with that company lol

Tampa Bay
12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: about the smokies cabin rental

We just returned from our trip and LOVED the cabin. It is exactly as it is pictured on the web site - Gorgeous! The staff was great and the cabin was perfect for us. We planned a 7 night stay and ended up staying for 9 nights and when we go again, we will stay in that cabin. dutchgirl if you want some specific tips/info send me a message and I'd be happy to share.

Houston, Texas
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: about the smokies cabin rental

So I'm wondering how your (DUTCHGIRL73) trip went to IN THE MOOD cabin? What advise can you give to someone planning a trip there in September?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: about the smokies cabin rental

Hi mom-to-corinn,

I just joined Tripadvisor and I am researching the cabin you stayed in called "In the Mood." I know the cabin is awesome, but I was wondering if you have any feedback on its location. I am very familiar with the Arts and Crafts community, but I have never booked a cabin in that area. We were looking to stay on Ski Mountain, but am willing to change if the fit is right for us. What did you think about "In the Mood's" location? Thanks for your help!

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: about the smokies cabin rental

misskimmy58 mom-to-corinn hasnt been on here since Feb,2010 if you click on her name you can send her a message about the cabini.It should trigger an email alert if they have it set up like that and they can answer your question or just start a new thread on here and see if anyone can tell you more about it.Good luck and welcome to Trip Advisor.