We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatlinburg Hotel on Parkway

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Gatlinburg Hotel on Parkway

Lookin for a hotel with a pool and breakfast on the parkway that you can walk to all the attractions under $100 in June.

Germantown...
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gatlinburg Hotel on Parkway

http://www.gatlinburg.com/lodging/search.asp?subcategory=Hotels+%26+Motels

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,084 posts
1,112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gatlinburg Hotel on Parkway

HI,

I wish TA would add free continental breakfast to their search options. That would help narrow your search. You can do a search on Hotels.com that will allow you to select hotels that have breakfast options (however they are not always FREE in that search) & pools. They also let you search proximity to an attraction (like the Ripley's aquarium). If you put in these 3 items in the search--you will narrow your search.

Many of the chain hotels do offer a free continental breakfast. Plus some of the independant places websites say they offer one too. Here are some of the places that I believe offer a free breakfast in the area. You will have to check the website or call the hotel to determine the quality of the breakfasts (ie: donuts, cereal, hot/cold, waffles, biscuits & gravy, etc). Many of the websites will tell you if it is just cereal OR if it is a Deluxe hot breakfast. Plus MOST of these places have a pool (some have outdoor, indoor OR both).

Sleep Inn

Quality Inn Creekside

Super 8

Hampton Inn

Red Roof Inn

Microtel Inn (no pool)

Days Inn

Comfort Inn on the River

Fairfield Inn North

Econolodge (maybe just coffee at Gatlinburg location)

Riverhouse at the Park

Zoders Best Western

Bearkskin Lodge

Clarion Inn

Edgewater

Rodeway INN Skyland

Wildwood INN

Rocky Waters Motor Inn

Garden Plaza

Leconte View Motor Lodge

River Edge Motor Lodge

Rocky Waters Motor Inn

Greystone Lodge

River Edge Motor Lodge

I have stayed at Comfort INN in other areas of Tennessee & they had a decent HOT breakfast, but I can't comment specifically on the one offered in Gatlinburg since I haven't stayed there. I know the Zoders offers a breakfast in addition to milk & cookies and a manager's wine & cheese. Riverhouse at the Park is supposed to offer fresh baked donuts they deliver to your room.

Hope this helps narrow your search some.

Edited: 04 February 2010, 14:43
Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gatlinburg Hotel on Parkway

you will love Riverhouse at the Park!!!

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,751 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gatlinburg Hotel on Parkway

Riverhouse at the park is great but it's at the end of the pkwy and can be a good walk so as long as your up for that it's great. Riverhouse motor lodge is our favorite because it's on river rd which is 1 block off pkwy and centrally located. Another good one we found and are staying next weekend is the Qualtiy inn creekside. It is on the pkwy but set back a ways (it doesn't have a pkwy address) but it's located inbetween the park grill and Howards steak house. It's not new and could use some remodeling but very clean and within budget. They offer a small breakfast with do-nuts, cereal, biscuits. There is also rooms over the river which is nice.

Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gatlinburg Hotel on Parkway

Not sure about the price, but we stayed at Fairfield Inn on River Road a few years ago and it was nice and within walking distance to everything. It is near the Ober Gatlinburg tram. It has a continential breakfast too.

chicago
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Gatlinburg Hotel on Parkway

I was thinking staying at the Best Western Zoders.

Is that in the center parkway?

I have a 6 year old and want to be able to walk to everything.

How long is the parkway in Gatlinburg?

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gatlinburg Hotel on Parkway

Zoders gets a lot of great reviews but it's not really in the center of town and in my opinion , it's pretty far down on the one end. Of course you can walk to most places from there but just remember it goes slightly up hill one way . If you are in good shape, then it probably wouldn't be a big deal. I'm not, so that's why I think it's far away from the center of town. ;o) Check out this website where you can locate everything on the parkway to get an idea of where you want to stay.

thegreatsmokeymountainsparkway.com/_map/gatl…

The parkway is about a mile long.

chicago
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Gatlinburg Hotel on Parkway

Thanks...

Can you tell me what hotel is in the middle of the parkway that has swimming pool, breakfast and Free Internet uner $100?

Ooltewah, TN
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Gatlinburg Hotel on Parkway

Check out EconoLodge-Reagan Lane. It's only 1/2 block from the center of the Parkway. econolodge.com/hotel-gatlinburg-tennessee-TN…

chicago
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Gatlinburg Hotel on Parkway

Is Hampton Inn in the middle of the parkway?