We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A New Webcam !!

Ooltewah, TN
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
A New Webcam !!

A new webcam has been added to this site. Scroll down for five webcams. Terrific!!!!

http://www.gatlinburgtnlive.com/

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A New Webcam !!

That's great...thanks for letting us know. I hope they add even more cams like these. I love 'em. These are really nice for people that are making their first trip to Gatlinburg so they can get an idea what the town is like before they get there because everything is so clear on them..

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A New Webcam !!

Thanks for the link tnhacker! :)

I agree with cookie. the webcams are perfect for people to get an idea of what Gatlinburgs Parkway looks like...The links cameras that tnhacker posted had wonderful varied parts of the Parkway! Great webcams..thanks

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
861 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A New Webcam !!

Excellent! Thanks for the link. Webcams aren't only great for the "newbies" but great for those of us who miss it and can "experience" the mountains etc. for just a moment at the click of a button.

Germantown...
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A New Webcam !!

We talked about this Feb.20.I guess they will keep adding more,I hope they do,It's fun watcing them.

Prattville, Alabama
Level Contributor
938 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: A New Webcam !!

I believe the webcam that was talked about on 20 Feb. was the one at Hogs & Honeys. There's a new one on that page since then, which is the one tnhacker is talking about.......the one showing the East Parkway, located at Century 21. I love that they keep adding cams to this page.

Germantown...
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A New Webcam !!

I know the one @ H&H was talked about then.and now they added more.Some of us didnt know about the new site.

This is the best set of cams in the area.I hope they keep adding more.

Silver City, New...
Level Contributor
208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: A New Webcam !!

Love that another cam has been added. Although it does tend to keep me on the computer longer. LOL

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: A New Webcam !!

I would like to see a webcam down by all the new construction as you first come into town. It would be interesting to watch it all being build (interesting for me anyway). :o)

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: A New Webcam !!

cookie..I'm not sure if there is a cam in that area or not, but you see updated photos on discoverthesmokies.com

On the right hand side of the road is the new resort called Big Elk Resort & Lodge. They have photos of the construction. I think that was all that was being added down that way, at least last I had heard.

thegreatsmokeymountainsparkway.com/_attracti…

Kentucky
Level Contributor
842 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: A New Webcam !!

Thanks for the heads up. I only got a little green with envy seeing people walking around. :)