We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Margarita in Town??

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Best Margarita in Town??

We are headed to the Gatlinburg area wednesday-sunday and since I got such great advice on a hotel I have another question!

Who has the best margaritas in town?? How about any we should definitely avoid? Thanks in advance :)

Germantown...
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Margarita in Town??

Pucker's Bar & No Way Jose's does.Ive been to both many times.

Evansville, IN
Level Contributor
271 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Margarita in Town??

No Way Jose does have some good ritas but our food was really bad and the service was extremely slow. We tried a second time on another trip and had the same bad luck with service and food.

Germantown...
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Margarita in Town??

cards5

I think No Way's is hit or miss.I know what you mean about service,But boy do they have some good rita's

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Margarita in Town??

I agree with the above poster about the service at No way Joses...went 3 seperate years and had terrible service each time. Food was ok, but nothing spectacular. I think you'll do ok with the Margaritas either there or at a few of the local bars. Crawdaddys, Puckers, or Hogs n Honeys. Trick is to get to know your bartender and tip well...that always works! Oh yeah, the bartenders at TGI Fridays, and Calhouns steak house serve a good drink as well

5. Re: Best Margarita in Town??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 March 2010, 22:05
Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Margarita in Town??

I have one of those Margaritaville machines that makes a pretty good one...does that count

After following some of these threads, I think we all need one....lol

Germantown...
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Margarita in Town??

Blaine's has good drinks too.

8. Re: Best Margarita in Town??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2010, 07:35