We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feedback on Restaurants

Murfreesboro...
Level Contributor
637 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Feedback on Restaurants

Would appreciate any CURRENT feedback on the following restaurants -

Crawdaddy's Restaurant

The Ship Pub & Grill

Pucker's Sports Bar & Grill

Linebergers Seafood

Smoky's Sports Grub & Pub

Thanks!!

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
860 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feedback on Restaurants

I have not been to any of the restaurants that you mentioned except for Smoky's Sports Grub...I was there in November and I personally was not impressed at all. I got a chicken sandwich and fries. Around 10.00 w/ a sweet tea included. The sandwich was soooo dry that I could barely swallow it and the fries were the frozen crinkle variety. It was a nice atmosphere but the food was lacking. Afterwards, my stomach was upset for most of the day. Maybe it was just a bad day???? Not for sure. I normally I would give a restaurant a second chance but I don't think so in this particular case. I do suggest backing into your parking space if you drive to it. Parking is facing the restaurant right on the road at the intersection and it is VERY hard to back out with all of the traffic approaching the light.

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,816 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feedback on Restaurants

The only one on your list that I've been to was Lineburgers restaurant. My wife and I went there about ten years ago. (friends of ours raved about the place.) My wife ordered cabs or crab legs, and I ordered a 12 oz rib-eye steak, med rare. When the waiter brought our order, I didn't identify my order so I asked him what he brought me. To which he said "prime rib". I informed him I ordered rib-eye. "No" he said, "I have it written right here, what you ordered." He proceeded to show me what he'd written on his little pad....they never offered to make things right, so needless to say we never bothered going back.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feedback on Restaurants

I've only eaten at Pucker's once...it is more of a bar than a restaurant and they had appetizers, burgers and sandwiches. No entrees, if that is what you are looking for. Blaines bar and grill has entrees on their menu and you can sit on the balcony overlokking the Parkway. Crawdaddys also has an entree menu. I really wouldn't recommend Puckers for eats unless it is a snack while you are drinking.

Murfreesboro...
Level Contributor
637 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Feedback on Restaurants

hmmm....guess this is why restaurant.com has gift cards for these places offered at a really great deal. ;-)

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Feedback on Restaurants

We had dinner at Linebergers last week on vacation and we really enjoyed it. My boyfriend got a sampler and it was ALOT of food for a good price, and I had a seafood alfredo. We had great service, and had a great meal.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
159 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Feedback on Restaurants

Have only been to one on your list.

Linebergers Seafood was great. The ice tea was fabulous. Our server said he was the one who made it that day. The salt and pepper catfish was really good and the service at lunch time was great.This past December when we went down the hours had been changed some because we wanted to go at lunch one day and they didn't open until later in the day. So we went to Bubba Gumps instead and I had the Mahi Mahi with mango chutney which was really good also.

Hope this helps.

Ontario
Level Contributor
141 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Feedback on Restaurants

We were in Gatlinburg last week and went to Puckers, Crawdaddys and Lineberger. Used restaurant.com certificate at Crawdaddys -very easy to use- I had prime rib,my husband had ribs. Thought the food was tasty, well presented and resonably priced. Wait staff very friendly and efficient- its a fun & casual place. Though we had a certificate for Puckers we didn't use it as waitress had difficulty with our drink order (a gin & tonic and a beer) so didn't trust her with food. VERY casual just snacks kind of place. We went to Blaines instead and found the food tasty and even the salads were good. I also had a great chicken & salad at Ruby Tuesday's in Pigeon Forge.

Ate at Lineberger's- probably one of the "fancier" places in Gatlinburg- food was good-but people were still very casually dressed- I had scallops, good size & quantity-and they have an outdoor patio if the weather is nice.

Went to go to Hellbenders and its closed ! Rumour has it Crawdaddy's bought it ?

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Feedback on Restaurants

None of those would be any of my choices of places to eat...maybe to have a few drinks. I have eaten at most of them and found them to be less than average. I had a wonderful bowl of soup at the Ship several years ago but just the one time. My other visits there were mediocre.

9. Re: Feedback on Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2010, 05:18