We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June Roll Call

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southern Illinois
Level Contributor
203 posts
1 review
Save Topic
June Roll Call

Okay, who's going to Gatlinburg in June? Hubby and I, along with son #1 and daugther-in-law, son #2 and girlfriend, will be there June 12 - 19. Shopping, Roaring Fork, and just relaxing--can't wait!!!!!!!

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
78 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June Roll Call

0We will be visiting june 4 to the 7th to celebrate my 30th birthday and our one year anniversary.

We will tubing, hiking, hitting the aquarium and just relaxing!

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: June Roll Call

We will be visiting June 19th-June 26th. My husband and I planned the trip for our 1 year anniversary which will be June 20th. We got married there last June at Bluff Mountain Inn. My husband grandparents and his little brother are coming with us on the trip. We are staying in a cabin in Covered Bridge Resort community, has anyone stayed there before did you like it?

Pembroke Pines...
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: June Roll Call

We will be in the area June 25-July 10. (we have our own cabin, which is why we can stay so long!!)

We spend most of our time in the park! Got one night planned for tent camping in Cataloochee to do some hiking and see elk. Also planning a 3 day 2 night backpacking excursion from Newfound Gap to Cosby to catch a section of the AT we haven't done yet. Going to run the Cades cove loop and do as much as hiking as I can possibly manage in 2 weeks! Last year, I did 100 miles in the 2 weeks, so I can manage a lot. ;-)

We'll also eat out a bit and I'll have to hit the Tanger outlet mall and Arts & crafts loop -- you've got to have something to do on the bad weather days. :-) We like to catch the summertime "tunes and tales" acts in downtown Gatlinburg at least one evening. We have friends in Knoxville that will visit for a few days, and a Miami friend that joins us for a week of hiking and biking. We've done most of the touristy things over the years so don't go there much (been there, done that), but the beauty of the mountains just never gets old ....

27 days until we leave to drive up, not that I'm counting ....

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: June Roll Call

June 1 -3 and then to Cherokee and Maggie valley

Murfreesboro, TN
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: June Roll Call

We will be staying in a cabin in the chalet village area from June 5th through the 12th. We'll be hikeing, biking, tubing and who knows what all! Oh, and eating as much as we can! :)

Prairieville, LA
Level Contributor
68 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: June Roll Call

We will be there June 19 - 25th. It will be our first time visiting the area and we are so excited!

Alabama
Level Contributor
76 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: June Roll Call

June 8th through the 15th. Can't wait. Hiking, zipping, rafting, shopping, and eating. We also plan on seeing the fireflies.

Salem, Virginia
Level Contributor
326 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: June Roll Call

We will be there June 20th thru 27th. We have been counting down for months. Im looking forward to some relaxation in a cabin called Apache Sunset out Wears Valley. We've never stayed in that area but Ive heard its nice. We are doing horseback riding, fishing, shopping, grilling,eating out and walking the strip in Gatlinburg. The arts and crafts loop will be a definite stop as well. See u there!!!

Flora, Illinois
Level Contributor
54 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: June Roll Call

We'll be there the 14th through the 18th. I'm STILL trying to decide on a hotel. I have issues LOL! Anyone stayed at Royal Townhouse recently?

Other than that we're doing Dollywood, a day in the GSMNP (two if I can convince the other half to step away from the neon), some go-karts-n-glitter in PF, some strip walking and such.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: June Roll Call

we are going June 14th-18th. I can't wait, we have season tickets for Dollywood. We are going to play mini golf and walk the streets of Gatlinburg and shop. do some hiking and visit Clingsman Dome. the count down has begun for me.......