We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Added another night!! :-)

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Haubstadt IN
Level Contributor
336 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Added another night!! :-)

I'm so excited! I just called and added another night to our trip that begins this Saturday! Our daughter was supposed to be in a softball tourney next weekend, prompting us to leave early Friday morning. The tourney was cancelled which allows us to stay an additional day. Woo-hoo!!! I can't wait!! (Even after 8 previous trips, we're still so excited to visit the area!)

Brunson
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Added another night!! :-)

Lucky you......! Have fun, you must be about to bust at the seams! Your post describe your excitement to a "T"!

Prairieville, LA
Level Contributor
68 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Added another night!! :-)

Yall have fun. We just returned from our 1st visit to the mountains and we cannot wait to go back!

Breaux Bridge...
Level Contributor
46 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Added another night!! :-)

we leave 1 week after you,trust me i feel ya!!lol

Haubstadt IN
Level Contributor
336 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Added another night!! :-)

Why is it that the last week before vacation crawls by but the actual vacation is gone in a flash?? It's just not fair. ;-)

Farmgirllulu - I totally am!! My 3 daughters are just as excited. My poor husband... :-)

cap1275 - Glad you enjoyed your trip. It seems that the Smokies is one of those trips that people get hooked on, going again & again.

dreadedwarrior - I know you're ready too. I've seen you on some other posts! I hope you have an awesome trip!!

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Added another night!! :-)

As far as I know, an additional night in the Smokies can never be a bad thing. Have a great time!

Cindy

6. Re: Added another night!! :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2010, 07:16