We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how often do you visit gatlinburg?

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Breaux Bridge...
Level Contributor
46 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
how often do you visit gatlinburg?

just got back yesterday and already thinking about our next trip,possibly 5 years....maybe sooner..........so how often do yall go?

Waynesville, Georgia
Level Contributor
182 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how often do you visit gatlinburg?

I go atleast every summer but try to go two times a year!!!

columbus, ohio
Level Contributor
25 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how often do you visit gatlinburg?

The wife and I take the kids to Gatlinburg at least once a year.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: how often do you visit gatlinburg?

We go to Gatlinburg once a year,But we take several other vacations to other places too.

So far this year Ive been to Gatlinburg 2 times once in April for a week with my husband and in June for 4 days with a friend,We are going back in November for a week.So this year will be 3 times.

Breaux Bridge...
Level Contributor
46 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how often do you visit gatlinburg?

wow some of yall go really often,its a 12 hour trip for us 1 way from here,wish i werent so far away

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,681 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how often do you visit gatlinburg?

My wife and family started coming to the smokie mountain area back in the early 1980's, while our kids were young. We'd come every year until they were older and graduated from high school. After they moved out on their own, my wife and I would still continue to come to the smokies once, then sometimes twice a year. We invariably like to visit during the November thru February time frame. The truth is...,...we can't get enough of the mountains.

Ray

Alabama
Level Contributor
261 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how often do you visit gatlinburg?

We are about 8 hrs from Gatlinburg. Usually, we spend a week there every other year.We do make a long weekend trip, usually Jan, at least once a year. My younger son likes to ski.I prefer the beauty of summer.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: how often do you visit gatlinburg?

We go every 5 or 6 weeks a few days at a time, however, our son lives and has a business in the area and we have a condo there, so it is not always for vacation.

Most times it is to visit the kids or to work on the condo.

Prattville, Alabama
Level Contributor
937 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: how often do you visit gatlinburg?

We go every February. Sometimes we'll go in the fall in the same year (usually the first of November), but it's for sure every February. We're about 5 1/2 - 6 hrs away.

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
227 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: how often do you visit gatlinburg?

We try to make it at least every season, just to change the decore in the cabin. Other than that every chance we get that the cabin is not rented on a week end and we can get away. But surely not often enough.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
9,343 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: how often do you visit gatlinburg?

We're going in October for the first time. I expect that it will also be our last time. There are so many places in the world that we want to see that I can't imagine wanting to go back to Gatlinburg.