We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time Going to Gatlinburg question!

Florida
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
First Time Going to Gatlinburg question!

My husband and myself and our small dog would like to rent a cabin in Gatlinburg this fall. We've never been there before and are looking to experience the fall weather as we live in Florida and miss the season change. Requesting info on nice pet friendly cabins with pretty views. I'd rather pay alittle more and find a really nice place to stay that allows small dogs. Can anyone help? I've sent for info from the chamber of commerce but haven't received it yet, but it's better to ask people that know Gatlinburg. Thanks.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: First Time Going to Gatlinburg question!

There are alot of cabins that are pet friendly,Here are several links to help you find the perfect place.When you find a few cabins you like then can get back on here and ask questions about it and hopefully get advice from people who have stayed in these cabins.Good Luck,Have a wonderful trip.

bringfido.com/destination/…

…cabinsofthesmokymountains.com/…

americanmountainrentals.com/cabins/…

amazingviewsofthesmokies.com/Pigeon-Forge-Ga…

insidegatlinburg.com/accommodations/…

hearthsidecabinrentals.com/pet-friendly.php

cabinsforyou.com/pet_friendly_cabins.htm

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
2,130 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First Time Going to Gatlinburg question!

We used this cabin company on our 2007 trip and I brought my dog who is not little, about 60 lbs and had no issues.

hearthsidecabinrentals.com/pet-friendly.php

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,536 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First Time Going to Gatlinburg question!

We stayed at Lookout Lodge thru Edencrest. The cabin was in Bear Creek Crossing which is a gated community. If you are looking for privacy, this would not be for you. There are other cabins besides you but not really in front of you. We were not bothered by any noise and we had a great view as that cabin was on top of the hill.

4. Re: First Time Going to Gatlinburg question!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2011, 06:18