We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Indoor pools

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta Ga
Level Contributor
104 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best Indoor pools

I am one of those people that likes to go to a different hotel each time I am on vacation. So...other than Park Vista, Clarion, and Zoders, are there are any great heated indoor pools in any other Gatlinburg hotel ? visit will be in january, so I really need a good hotel when I can depend upon their pool being heated.

Ohio
Level Contributor
900 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Indoor pools

Hilton Garden Inn on River Road is great.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,742 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Indoor pools

I might be wrong but i don't think the hilton has an indoor pool.

We have been looking at the edgewater hotel for our Nov. trip. It has an indoor pool. It use to get pretty bad reviews but since they remodeled it seems to be better.

Ramada four seasons has an indoor pool too but we've never stayed there and the reviews are not so good. I hate it because it's in a great location and other wise would be perfect.

Alabama
Level Contributor
261 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Indoor pools

Zoder's has a great indoor pool and jacuzzi.We were swimming inside and watching snow flurries outside!

Ohio
Level Contributor
900 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Indoor pools

Just returned from the Hilton, it has a great indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, and outdoor firepit.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
1,102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Indoor pools

Hi,

The Sidney James Mountain Lodge has an indoor pool and hot tub. We used to stay there & loved their indoor pool. However, the last time we stayed, the housekeeping was slipping & the condition of the indoor pool was declining. Just thought I would mention it in case you wanted to check it out for yourself.

Hope this helps.

6. Re: Best Indoor pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2011, 05:17