We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blossom Hollow - where is it?

Texas
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Blossom Hollow - where is it?

My wife and I have booked a cabin with Amazing Views of the Smokies. We have been told our cabin is in the Blossom Hollow area. I have no idea where that is. I am trying to pinpoint it so I can know if my car will make it to the cabin. Anybody have any idea where it is?

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,716 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blossom Hollow - where is it?

I've never heard of it, but there's a Blossom Hollow Way (road) in the area. Google Map this:

Blossom Hollow Way, Sevierville, Sevier, Tennessee 37876

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Blossom Hollow - where is it?

Don't let the Sevierville address throw you - if it is in Sevier County but outside of any other city limit (i.e. Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg) it will have a Sevierville address.

My cabin has a Sevierville address although we are less than three miles past the Gatlinburg Golf Course.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Blossom Hollow - where is it?

Blossom Hollow is between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge in the Spur close to KIng Branch Rd.We drove around that area last week and it is a pretty area and some of the cabins have great views.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
758 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blossom Hollow - where is it?

Some of the other roads off of Blossom Hollow Way are: Vista Way, HH Rogers way, BJ Beclk Way, Wilson Hollow Way. by looking at a Sevier county map it looks like this area connects from Kings Branch Rd. to Boogertown Rd.

5. Re: Blossom Hollow - where is it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2011, 07:24