We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WOW I'm already booked for Christmas 2011

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
WOW I'm already booked for Christmas 2011

I just booked for Christmas 2011 and for June. I booked through Hidden Mountain. i love this place. they have the BEST staff ever!!! I can't wait till June so we can see the new Hatfield and McCoy show, and take my hubby and son to Clingmans Dome they have never been. It's been years since I have been so I can't wait to take some pictures. I'm hoping next Christmas won't be as bad road wise as this time, but it was still beautiful but not so nice to drive in. Hidden Mountain said that this has not happened in many years that it's been this bad. so hoping for 60 degree weather this time around. I so love these beautiful mountains and all the friendly people here.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: WOW I'm already booked for Christmas 2011

Congrats on booking.Me and hubby's 5 year wedding anniversary is June 2nd and my 41st Birthday is June 6th maybe we can book in June too and meet up.

Edited: 31 December 2010, 20:08
Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: WOW I'm already booked for Christmas 2011

Opps what days in June did you book?

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WOW I'm already booked for Christmas 2011

CG, not until June 20th. I work in the school system so we have to miss so many days for snow I always try to book late in June so hopefully we are out of school by then. we have already missed 10 days so far this year. I think they will take our Spring break.

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WOW I'm already booked for Christmas 2011

Now that's what I call planning ahead! Not so much for June but for next Christmas! :) Your husband and son will love Clingman's Dome. I went for the first time in September and was just in awe! Amazing views! I only wish I could have gone up to the observation tower. :(

I'm hoping to get down there at the beginning of May.......very close to booking my cabin, too!

sevierville TN
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: WOW I'm already booked for Christmas 2011

I agree, Hidden Mountain is good about everything. That's the main company we stayed with before we moved here, and everything was always good, cabins clean, everything. We still drive thru Hidden Mountain and talk about the good times we had there once in a while.

6. Re: WOW I'm already booked for Christmas 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2011, 06:17