We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian Chef Decor for kitchen.

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Topic
Italian Chef Decor for kitchen.

My kitchen has a Italian Chef decor theme and I have purchased alot of things at Angels Dolls & Gifts in Pigeon Forge but I havent really looked alot in the shops in Gatlinburg. Has anyone seen any Italian Chefs decor (red,black,white) in the Gatlinburg area or maybe in the Arts and Crafts area before? I may have to check back at Angels and see if they have gotten anything new in. I plan to do alot of shopping for my home when we come in April so if you have seen anything please let me know. I did find a few things at a shop in The Village but wanting more items.

Edited: 02 March 2011, 17:54
Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Italian Chef Decor for kitchen.

I'm not sure if Angels is still open? Isn't that the place that is in the RED Roof buildings? If so, they were closed up when I drove back there on my last trip. If that's not the place, then sorry.

I do think I have seen some of the Chef stuff out at IR Cheap in Kodak by the Knifeworks place. Inside IR Cheap they have a large 'kitchen' store with all kinds of gadget stuff, and I recall seeing some of the Italian Chef stuff in their someplace, just don't recall if it was in that part of the building or in another part. But that store is huge and very easy to spend way too much money on stuff!!! My favorite shop in the area hands down!!

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Italian Chef Decor for kitchen.

Yep thats the place.I didnt go in December but we did go there in November. I looked at Discover The Smokies website and it doesnt say anything about it being closed but I do know its a hit or miss shop.We have stopped by a few times and it was closed then went in a couple of other shops and came back and it was open. Its a neat store and I love all the Bear items they carry just dont like the owner following you around all over the store.lol

I guess I will go to IR Cheap.I just didnt want to drive down that far but I guess I will. Thanks Dep.

Edited: 02 March 2011, 06:27
Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Italian Chef Decor for kitchen.

Well darn I just went back to DTS website and scrolled back to November 5th and it said its closed.I guess we must have been there in Nov. right before it closed up. That was one of my favorite shops and my mother in laws too.She bought alot of Rooster stuff there. Well I guess I will go to IR Cheap and check back at The Village too.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
339 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Italian Chef Decor for kitchen.

Tanger Outlets has several kitchen stores, you might find it there. There is also a Kirklands at Tanger Five Oaks that probably carries it. I doubt if the Art & Crafts stores would, because they promote handmade one of a kind arts/crafts.

Muncie, Indiana
Level Contributor
366 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Italian Chef Decor for kitchen.

I use to have the italian chefs in my kitchen too! I changed to a coffee theme though. When we go, if we get a chance to shop.. I do want to check out the tanger outlet shops.. and will probably check out some of the small shops in the area.. I will keep a look out for them and let you know if I see anything!

I found some of my stuff at bed bath and beyond before, is there one in that area??

Edited: 02 March 2011, 18:06
Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Italian Chef Decor for kitchen.

Angels Dolls and Gifts is OPEN they moved to suite 21 in the same building.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Italian Chef Decor for kitchen.

I just thought about it and I remember seeing that Chef stuff at Three

Bears as well while I was there! I believe I remember reading before that when 3 Bears had burnt down, their website had said to visit their 'sister store..Angels Dolls and Gifts'...so they may be owned by the same Company.

Belleville
Level Contributor
142 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Italian Chef Decor for kitchen.

Try Le Gourmet Chef at Tanger

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Italian Chef Decor for kitchen.

3 Bears is always a must do shop but I guess I didnt notice it the last time I was there but Angels is still open but just moved to a different suite so I will check at Angels,3Bears and IR Cheap.

Thanks killerkitty I will check there too.

Edited: 02 March 2011, 23:37
N. GA
Level Contributor
475 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Italian Chef Decor for kitchen.

Not sure if the goal is to find it in that particular area or to find it anywhere, but I saw your post yesterday and thought of it when I was in Kroger today. Some really cute Italian Chef stuff. Also Chinese Take out for that matter:-)