We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap,nice cabin?

Birmingham, Alabama
1 post
Save Topic
Cheap,nice cabin?

We're looking for a nice cabin in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge five miles or less from the main area preferrably. Two bedrooms, but sleeps six. We definitely need it to be less than $600 (including cleaning fee and tax) for three nights. July 15, 16, and 17 would be the nights we want to stay. This is our senior trip, so we need a cabin we can rent being eighteen. I'd be very grateful for any information!!! (:

Cadillac, Michigan
Level Contributor
54 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap,nice cabin?

Hey baseballgal:

Patriot getaways is a company we have been using for a number of years. I have a several cabins that may fit your requirements

Good luck with your search.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap,nice cabin?

I highly recommend hidden mountain resorts. you would want the east cabins since they are close to town, they are behind the Applebarn, We always use this company., and the cabins and the staff are wonderful.

click on the east cabins and then the number of bedrooms you need.

hope this helps

Level Contributor
1,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap,nice cabin?

If I understood your post, you seem to be asking for a cabin that an 18 year old can rent. That's going to be a tough one. I don't recall any cabins that can be rented by anyone under the age of 21-25, but I could be wrong.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap,nice cabin?

No, I think you are right dawgcentral. For liability reasons they will not rent to someone that young. Sorry baseballgal.

Perhaps a hotel instead?

Edited: 13 April 2011, 04:31
5. Re: Cheap,nice cabin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 15:17