We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comedy Barn- Few questions...

ohio
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Comedy Barn- Few questions...

I was just wondering if the Comedy Barn also served food during the show? OR if it was just the show and thats it. Last time we did the hoot n holler show and the kids loved it! We really want to do a show with food also can you suggest any other good family shows if this show does not have food.... O ya we have alrady done dixie a few years a go.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,785 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comedy Barn- Few questions...

We visited the Comedy barn last Thanksgiving and no it is not a dinner show. They do have snacks such as popcorn etc. like a movie theater but no dinner. The only dinner show we have done is the Dixie Stampede, we actually prefer not to do dinner shows because there are such great restaurants around and were kind of pickey eaters:)

I do recommend the comedy barn it is funny and very family friendly, they actually allow the kids up on stage for some scenes.

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,697 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comedy Barn- Few questions...

Agreed. the Comedy Barn doesn't include a meal, but the show is HILARIOUS!

And the best dinner show we've seen in the area is still Dixie Stampede, although I'm looking forward to trying the Lumberjack Feud.

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
860 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Comedy Barn- Few questions...

There is also the new show Hatfield & McCoy that serves dinner but I have not read any reviews on it yet.

Smith's Theater now serves food. I'm not sure what the ages of your kids are, but mine loved it. At the time that my boys saw it, they were 10 and 5 yrs. old.

4. Re: Comedy Barn- Few questions...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 19:16