We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24 more sleeps!!

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Clinton, MS
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
24 more sleeps!!

I just can't wait on going to the Smokies!!!! It has been way to long since the last time we have been!!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24 more sleeps!!

I'm not sure if we can wait until Fall. It's going to be a long hot summer, and we'll be chomping at the bit to get back soon.

We are fixing to have us one heck of a flood smokymtnsgal. I know you and I are safe where we live, but west of here is going to be the biggest mess since 1927. Heck, if the tornadoes don't get you, the river will. Makes me wonder what is next.

Clinton, MS
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 24 more sleeps!!

I hear ya dawg! That is why we are taking a trip while we can never know what's ahead of ya! It make me wonder also. Thank goodness ya'll will be okay! We are blessed we didn't get hit by the tornado that struck our little town three weeks ago. Unlike many of my neighbors!

Crestview Fl.
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 24 more sleeps!!

Whoop-we are leaving Saturday staying 2 nights in Chattanooga, then arrive at Amazing Grace on Monday !!! Hey Dawg the couch is available. I can't wait to get to our sanctuary The Smokies!!!!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 24 more sleeps!!

Hey Grumpy, I don't even need the couch, you know I can sleep out there on the deck!

But in all reality, I've got some dues to pay before I can splurge on another trip. Sticking it out through the summer down here will have me feeling like I deserve a week in the Fall color.

Crestview Fl.
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 24 more sleeps!!

Dawg-We will leave the light on just in case, smokiesgal-perhaps we will see you in passing! We will be the family with son in wheelchair, me-huffing and puffing,bald hubby also huffing and puffing and 22 year old daughter running rings around us.

6. Re: 24 more sleeps!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 14:16