We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old buck cabin

Jacksonville, Texas
4 posts
Save Topic
Old buck cabin

Has anyone stayed in old buck cabin with country elegance cabin company? If so can you tell me your impression of the cabin? Thank you!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old buck cabin

I have not stayed in Old Buck but I remember several threads about the cabin and the cabin company in the past. If you do a search beside "Gatlinburg forums", you should find some info. You can type in the cabin name or the name of the cabin company. You can then sort the info by date. Good luck.

ky.boy
Level Contributor
584 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Old buck cabin

Its a very nice cabin on a river but be advised they are doing some major road construction on the road just before you get to the cabin.

Junktruck

3. Re: Old buck cabin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 11:18