We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone been in the Elks plaza(Where Best Italian is located)

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone been in the Elks plaza(Where Best Italian is located)

this summer? Was New Appalachian Grass (bluegrass band) playing? Thanks Any info would be great!

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
186 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone been in the Elks plaza(Where Best Italian is located)

I was there the 20th of last month (Friday)......there was a Bluegrass band playing in Elk's Plaza, but I do not recall the name.......there also was a band in front of Smoky Moonshine.......pretty darned good!

Edited: 29 June 2011, 19:46
Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,667 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone been in the Elks plaza(Where Best Italian is located)

A quick Google of the band name comes up with a link to a blog that has a video of them dated March 2011. It's the same group that's been there the last few times we went to Best Italian.

…4421.net/new-appalachian-grass-rocky-top/

They're good!

ETA: They have a Facebook page, but my work blocks FB, so I can't get a look at their calendar.

Edited: 29 June 2011, 20:01
Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone been in the Elks plaza(Where Best Italian is located)

Thanks, hoping they are there in Aug. first weekend, so we can see them again. They are really great!

4. Re: Anyone been in the Elks plaza(Where Best Italian is located)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 22:15