We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On Our Way!

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,611 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
On Our Way!

We're leaving for Maggie Valley in a couple hours, and I am READY! It's been too long. I hope to get over to GB tomorrow in time to visit the Christmas Expo at the convention center. Then fireworks in Maggie on Sunday night, and relaxing in the back yard on Monday.

We're coming home Tuesday evening.

Have a great Fourth of July Weekend, everyone!

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On Our Way!

Have a great trip, Brad!!!

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,082 posts
1,102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On Our Way!

Sounds like fun, BradMac!

I'm headed that way too SOON. I got a LONG drive ahead of me though---about 10 hours. So, I won't make it in time for that Christmas Expo :( That sounded neat though. Can't wait to just relax and unwind. Too long for me too! Just a little concerned about the forecast though. I'm looking at--isolated/scattered thunderstorms every day for the next week. Hopefully it just showers here and there. Keeping the fingers crossed for some sunshine :)

Well, enjoy your trip. Happy 4th!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: On Our Way!

Enjoy your trip! We're on our way home. Stay away from Alamo on 321. There are lots of ducks around there. (Grin!)

Aurora,KY
Level Contributor
528 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: On Our Way!

Hope you & your beautiful family have a great and safe vacation. Tell the mountains "Hi" for me.

Linda

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: On Our Way!

lol @ Leigh (and Brad and the ducks).......I bet those are the same ducks I saw in May. I was heading down 321 and all four lanes of traffic had to come to a stop for about 5 minutes while about 10 ducks decided to take their time crossing the road! I was just glad everyone stopped and no ducks were hit. Pretty sure it was in that same area.

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,681 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: On Our Way!

I'm so envious. Have a geat 4th in the mountains....wish we could be there too.

Ray

Mississippi
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: On Our Way!

Cookie - those were probably the same ducks. They are very "healthy" and slow. We fed them three rolls and two handfulls of duck food and everybody else was doing the same.

Alabama
Level Contributor
386 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: On Our Way!

Enjoy your trip! Wish we were headed up that way. Keep us posted.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
553 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: On Our Way!

Have fun!!! We are going to miss you by a couple of weeks there!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
884 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: On Our Way!

Leaving in the morning! Can't wait! Leigh you "quacked" me up over Brad and the ducks. I still wish we could get the pics or videos of that! lol