We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP - need a pet friendly rental for 4 night Thanksgiving...

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nashville, tn
1 post
Save Topic
HELP - need a pet friendly rental for 4 night Thanksgiving...

We are in dire need of a pet friendly rental. We have three small dogs. One 9 pound, 2-12 pound dogs. All are well behaved, house broken, and will be kenneled of we go off property. Every pet friendly rental I have contacted only allows 2 dogs or requires a one week reservation. Any ideas and insight would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks so much!!

Middletown Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP - need a pet friendly rental for 4 night Thanksgiving...

You might want to check out Mountain Heritage Inn. They have units that allow pets. I am not sure if they have any restrictions on the number of pets allowed or not. You can find their website and toll free number by going to gatlinburg.com and looking under hotels/motels or look here on trip advisor to see how they are rated. They have regular motel rooms and some round individual cottages with 2 bedroomes/2 baths and are located on River Road.

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP - need a pet friendly rental for 4 night Thanksgiving...

Check out 'Honeysuckle Rose' (2 BR) with Gatlinburg Cabins Online. I know they are pet friendly. One of my neighbors owns the cabin and they love animals, but I don't know the limits.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP - need a pet friendly rental for 4 night Thanksgiving...

I also think youd do better and porobably cheaper with renting a cabin. THe ones we use have pet friendly cabins too and from our experience the cabinsn are NICER than the photos depict them to be!!!

www.sunsetcottage.com

Mass
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP - need a pet friendly rental for 4 night Thanksgiving...

check out www.hickorymist.com they allow pets for a small fee and its in gatlinburg.

1-877-462-6478

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: HELP - need a pet friendly rental for 4 night Thanksgiving...

Cobby Nob Rentals & Greenbriar Rentals have cabins that are pet friendly in Cobbly Nob. Cobbly Nob is on Hwy 321 & a new Vet is opening just past the entrnace to Cobbly Nob. Cobbly Nob offers 3 pools, a golf course & a tennis court. It is 10 miles from G'Burg. Give them a try!!!

Brewton, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HELP - need a pet friendly rental for 4 night Thanksgiving...

We used TimberTops. Give them a try!