We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pioneer Cabin Rentals

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Topic
Pioneer Cabin Rentals

I am thinking of taking a romantic get away to the mountains the first of December. I would like to enjoy the Christmas lights and things going on in town but I would still like to be in a private location. I am looking at Snuggle Bug Cabin, Hip Hop Hideaway or Cottage on the Creek. Has anyone stayed at any of those cabins? It will just be me and my boyfriend. They look nice on the website and the lady seemed very friendly when I called and they are in my price range. Just wondering if anyone has stayed at any of those 3 cabins. Thank you for you help

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pioneer Cabin Rentals

If I'm not mistaken, Cottage on the Creek is literally within a few yards of the main road going into Cobbly Nob. It is darling, and beside the creek, but on the most traveled road for for the entire community. ALL traffic going in and out the gated community must pass by. Pioneer Rentals has a good reputation for friendliness and honesty--you will enjoy your stay with them.

Carol/LA

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pioneer Cabin Rentals

Thanks for the tip. I will ask for one of the other cabins. I don't want to be on the main road in town. The other two are hopefully off the beaten path! Thanks again. And I am glad to hear they have a good reputation because she seemed very nice. Again thanks!

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pioneer Cabin Rentals

I probably a little late with this reply, but my wife and I stayed at Cottage on the Creek last November. Turtlegirlie is right, it is on a main road leading into the area and can be quite busy. But we loved the cabin and it was all that it claimed to be. Peggy with Pioneer Rentals is truly as nice as she seems. She is incredibly easy to work with and made our stay as comfortable as possible. So much so that we are staying at another one of their cabins, 'Deer Crest', in the same area next week. Hope yall enjoy your time there.

4. Re: Pioneer Cabin Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2012, 10:20