We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice indoor pool for kids in March?

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
jc tenn
Level Contributor
542 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nice indoor pool for kids in March?

Looking to travel next week with DH and our 4 and 6 year old children. Any hotels have a nice indoor pool?

KC

Chelsea, Alabama
Level Contributor
586 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice indoor pool for kids in March?

I think there are 4 or 5. The Edgewater, The Holiday Inn, Zodor's Best Western, the Clarion and I believe the Convention Center. My personal pick is the Edgewater.

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice indoor pool for kids in March?

Best hotel pool is at the Best Western Zoder's Inn. There indoor pool has a waterfall and separate small kiddie pool.

The hot tub is nice also for the adults.

Norwood, OH
Level Contributor
423 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice indoor pool for kids in March?

The Holiday Inn on Airport Road has a very nice indoor pool and huge hot tub. The rooms at the hotel are rather small and okay, but our kids just loved the atmosphere in the holidome. Let me tell you it was cheap too! Found some coupons at the Tenn. Welcome Center and got a percentage off and only paid around $45.00 a night. Mind you, this was a few years ago, but I'm sure they probably still have the discounts. We stayed during the week, not weekend(Springbreak). Hope this helps.

Indiana
Level Contributor
579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice indoor pool for kids in March?

The Clarion has a pool which is separate from the main building and includes a small kiddie pool and a jacuzzi. There are dressing rooms also. I wasn't impressed with the jacuzzi, but my granddaughter loved the kiddie pool and now the large one.