We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

junior johnson moonshine?

Level Contributor
590 posts
Save Topic
junior johnson moonshine?

It seems gatlinburg has popcorn suttons moonshine at the local liquer stores,does anyone know if they also carry junior johnson moonshine?I could complete my collection all at one time.

Level Contributor
512 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: junior johnson moonshine?

Here are the 4 liqour stores in Gatlinburg. I'm not sure if they carry Junior Johnson's or not but you could call.

Epi`s Fine Wine And Spirits 865.436.5287 1359 East Parkway Gatlinburg TN 37738

Gateway Package Store 865.436.7443 1125 Parkway Gatlinburg TN 37738

Gatlinburg Package 865.436.7806 132 Parkway Gatlinburg TN 37738

Park Liquor 865.436.6590 P.O. Box 298 Gatlinburg TN 37738

Atlanta, Georgia
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: junior johnson moonshine?

You should be able to find Junior's shine anywhere in the area. The first time I tried it was on the Outer Banks, NC. I didn't really care for it, but if your going for a collection, it's only around $20. Can't go wrong there.

3. Re: junior johnson moonshine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2013, 10:46