We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cat friendly cabin?

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cat friendly cabin?

I'm looking for a cabin that is cat friendly. Most of the cabins that are "pet friendly" specify dogs. We have a cat that has health issues requiring medication that travels with us. I know we can stay at Red Roof Inns because they allow cats but we are hoping for a cabin. Preferably Gatlinburg but would consider Pigeon Forge.

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cat friendly cabin?

You might try checking with Jackson Mountain Homes. I know in their list of policies about pets, it says dogs or cats but of course each cabin probably has it's own policy but they would be able to tell you if there are any that allow cats. I've rented through them a couple times and am again this May. Good company to work with and they even have cats in their office! I've seen other cabins that accept cats while doing my own search but can't remember which they were....sorry . Although I would love to bring my cats with , they don't travel well and I wouldn't even attempt a 9 hr drive with them! lol Hope you find what you are looking for and have a great trip.

2. Re: Cat friendly cabin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 21:17