We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

*** friends please help !!! jack huffs or johnsons inn**

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
alabama
Level Contributor
116 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
*** friends please help !!! jack huffs or johnsons inn**

i cant make up my mind, friends please help!! Jack Huffs has the hot tub which i like but johnsons inn has the little garden and the creek which i also would like. there are going to be 4 adults going and we will need a room with at least 2 beds and then a roll away or hide a bed. not too picky about the room but it does need to be clean of course. I picked these 2 hotels also because they are very close to town and budget friendly.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: *** friends please help !!! jack huffs or johnsons inn**

I have never stayed at Johnsons, so can't give an unbiased opinion. Can only say that I have stayed at Jack Huffs a few times, and have been happy each time. The rooms with 2 queen beds are quite large, so would be comfortable for 4 people if sharing the room. Only negative to them is there are no coffee pots in the rooms. I always wind up bringing mine from home if I am planing a stay here as I can't function in the AM without my coffee. They do though, have coffee in the office area

Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: *** friends please help !!! jack huffs or johnsons inn**

I have only stayed @ Johnson's Inn, therefore I cannot give an opinion on Jack Huffs. However, Johnson's Inn was very affordable, clean and a a great location. The stream out front is cute, and is easily accessible to the Parkway, without sitting directly on the Parkway. My husband and I would cross thru the Village every morning before starting our day and stop into the Donut Friar for a cup of coffee and a pastry. Love eating at the outside cafe!

Southaven...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: *** friends please help !!! jack huffs or johnsons inn**

Jack Huffs!!! We have stayed here a couple of times over the years and enjoyed each time. I think they have nicer rooms and the pool area is bigger and alot nicer. Both are close to the main pkwy but we like Jack Huff's alot better.

Have you looked at Zoder's? We stayed there 1 time and had a nice room right on the river. It was really realaxing at night and the area is pretty quiet but a longer walk to downtown.

I don't think you will go wrong with either one of them. Good Luck in your search.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,467 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: *** friends please help !!! jack huffs or johnsons inn**

We just stayed at Jack Huff's a few weeks ago. We did not have reservations and was going to pick between Johnson's Inn and Jack Huffs. They are basically across the street from each other. The reason we went with Jack Huffs was that Johnson's Inn either share parking or they adjoin several other business' including a pay parking lot. It looked really really busy so we went with Jack Huff's. It was clean and very quiet.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: *** friends please help !!! jack huffs or johnsons inn**

I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. Two of our friends took two teenagers and got very reasonable connecting rooms at Johnson's. They absolutely loved the location and having connecting rooms. Either place should be great!

Carol/LA

6. Re: *** friends please help !!! jack huffs or johnsons inn**

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 10:41