We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollywood mugs refillable forever?

Mason, Michigan
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dollywood mugs refillable forever?

I read that the refillable mugs you buy at Dollywood can be used year after year. Is this true?

tn
Level Contributor
154 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dollywood mugs refillable forever?

I actually think so. an employee told me it would be 1.99 instead of 99 cents like the new ones. I bought one from last year because its the one my daughter wanted. I think I filled it once that day and was busy charged 99 cents. I don't like to take that one back because its shaped odd and hard to carry.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dollywood mugs refillable forever?

Just wanted everyone to know that you can just request some ice water for free or refill your old cup with ice water too.

tn
Level Contributor
154 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dollywood mugs refillable forever?

When we go I always take some of those koolaide single packets and get water for the kids to mix it. We always take 5 or 6 kids with us and that really helps. I don't think you are really supposed to take food in but I do put those in my backpack. we have a couple refillable mugs also.

Mason, Michigan
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dollywood mugs refillable forever?

So is it confirmed that we can continue to reuse our refillable mugs year after year? Thanks

Oneonta, Alabama
Level Contributor
942 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dollywood mugs refillable forever?

I saw a sign in Dollywood last week saying the current mugs with the Eagle ride are re-fillable for .99 and older mugs are $1.99. I don't know, though, how old a mug can be to be refiiled for $1.99.

Lisa

Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
Level Contributor
4,942 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dollywood mugs refillable forever?

If you're looking for the true answer why don't you just call and ask? 1-800-DOLLYWOOD

Then you can tell all the rest of us here who are just guessing.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dollywood mugs refillable forever?

I have a mug that is 4 years old, and they refilled it for $1.99 back in April when I was there, HTH

Mason, Michigan
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dollywood mugs refillable forever?

Great idea tmynatt! Who needs a travel forum.

They will refill old mugs for $1.99. We ended up buying a new wild eagle one anyway. Break even is 11 refills.

Edited: 15 June 2012, 22:15
9. Re: Dollywood mugs refillable forever?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 03:16