We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wings and poppers?

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
wings and poppers?

Any restaurants in town that have good boneless buffalo wings and halepino poppers?

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,457 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wings and poppers?

Blue Moose in PF my DH would say has the best wings, at lunch they have a buffet that you can choose from. Not sure about the poppers though

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wings and poppers?

I'm pretty sure they have both of these on the appetizer menu at Crawdaddys. They also have fried alligator bites which are really good too.

Oxford, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,661 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wings and poppers?

TGI Fridays in Gatlinburg.

Haubstadt IN
Level Contributor
336 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wings and poppers?

We love Blue Moose for their wings. They have several sauce options. I can't remember if they have poppers though.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
491 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wings and poppers?

Definitely Blue Moose! All you can eat wings Mon-Fri 11am-2pm. I recommend the wild ranch and the dry rub, but the mango habenaro is great too.

Lockport, IL
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: wings and poppers?

We love the wings at Smoky Mountain Brewery! We always get those along with the pretzels w/ beer cheese dip. One of our favorite places to hang out in Gatlinburg!

7. Re: wings and poppers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2013, 05:16