We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ohio to Gburg gas prices?

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,457 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Ohio to Gburg gas prices?

Gas around here is about $3.92 a gallon right now. Please tell me it's a little cheaper down south? I think I remember getting good prices at the Pilot stations in southern KY. Anyone drive through there lately and can confirm?

TN
Level Contributor
118 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ohio to Gburg gas prices?

We live here and just made the trip to IN and back. IN. OH and KY were all higher. Three days ago we got gas in Sevier County for 3.49, and the highest we saw was 3.63. Enjoy :)

Highland, Illinois
Level Contributor
183 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ohio to Gburg gas prices?

You can try gasbuddy.com. Begin with the any of the states you will be driving through. You can pull up a map and track your route and the prices will appear as you move along the route. The prices in Ky. were less than Illinois and the prices were less as you got closer to Gatlinburg. At that time the best prices we found were in Sevierville.

Spring Hill...
Level Contributor
245 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ohio to Gburg gas prices?

May want to check the internet for Gas Buddy or Cheap Gas.

You will get up to the minute gas price updates from people

in the area!

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ohio to Gburg gas prices?

We were in PF last week and enjoyed( if you can call it that) lower prices in Sevierville for 3.48. Back home in KY we are at 3.80- 3.85.Pices were a little better around the Nashville area3.57-3.65. It just makes me mad the flucuation in prices.

5. Re: Ohio to Gburg gas prices?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 September 2012, 05:35
Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,457 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ohio to Gburg gas prices?

I didn't know about gas buddy. Thanks folks!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ohio to Gburg gas prices?

If you have a smartphone, the Gasbuddy app is free. You can always use it to find gas near you. It will give you the price of all the gas stations near you and the distance to each one.

8. Re: Ohio to Gburg gas prices?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2013, 10:16