We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabin Rentals

jbg
Washington, DC
Level Contributor
40 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Cabin Rentals

I'm interested in renting a one bedroom cabin for a couple nights in the smoky mountains in June. What websites provide the best cabins, prices, service, etc? I'd like a cabin that is relatively new, secluded, romantic and has a great view. Any type of feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabin Rentals

We have rented thru Mtn. Laurel Chalets and have stayed in nice chalets each time.The web site is just like their name.

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabin Rentals

We stayed with Jackson Mountain Homes last October.

Beauftiful cabin and view. Less than a year old.

It was larger than what you are wanting, so would not work for you, but check out their website for their one bedroom ones.

Brewton, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabin Rentals

We are renting from American Mountain Rentals.It is a newer company.The office is located on Hillis RD ??? In Pigeon Forge.Our cabin WindSinger is located near Chalet Village. It has 3 king beds,pooltable,foosball,hottub,etc!

They have some nice looking 1br available.Check them out www.amrcabins.com . The prices are really resonable.We got a 10% discount without even asking.The lady I spoke to on the phone was really nice.

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabin Rentals

If you don't mind being a 15 minute drive from Pigeon Forge and in a quieter area - I recommend Oak Haven Resort in Sevierville. We just got back and it was fabulous...and a real value!

Ashland, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabin Rentals

definitely jackson mountain homes!... had had nothing but great interactions with them.... through the whole rental process.....very , very nice people.Quality properties....check out their website! have a great trip

Louisville,Kentucky
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabin Rentals

Try Aunt Buggs and the Villas of Gatlinburg. Great locations, awesome cabins and down home staff.

7. Re: Cabin Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2006, 23:01
Cincinnati Ohio
Level Contributor
430 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Cabin Rentals

Jackson Mountain Homes...great people, new cabins (very luxurious), wonderful views! We had a 3 bedroom but there are smaller ones as well.