We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ziplines

New Orleans
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ziplines

Hello, I will be coming to the Gatlinburg area Thanksgiving week (11/17-11/23). I was looking for recommendations on the ziplines they have in the area. The top 3 appear to be Foxfire, Wears Valley, & Adventure Park at Five Oaks. Any preferences between the three and why? Also I will have two 8-year old girls. Thanks in advance-

bowling...
Level Contributor
44 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ziplines

Check out CLIMB works. They are awesome!

Edited: 01 November 2012, 00:10
Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ziplines

Check out the reviews written by those who have provided feedback here on TA related to zip lines here in the list of things to do in Gatlinburg:

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g60842-Activitie…

The list sorts by highest to lowest rated as by reviewers. You'll have to scroll down and select the various zip lines in the area. From there you can read some detailed reviews of each.

Chris

3. Re: Ziplines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2013, 10:21