We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants open Christmas day

Tennessee
Level Contributor
96 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants open Christmas day

I know there is a list of restaurants that will be open ChristmIas Day in Gatlinburg. I have looked and cannot find the list. Can somebody post the list here?

Thanks!

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,896 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants open Christmas day

I don't know of a list but I know Calhouns, smokey mtnbrewery, and park grill will be open. You can check their websites, some are taking call Ahead seating.

We had thanksgiving dinner at Calhouns and it was wonderful. We could choose from a turkey/dressing meal or order from the regular menu. We choose ribs and they were wonderful as always.

2. Re: Restaurants open Christmas day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 December 2012, 02:42
Tidewater Va.
Level Contributor
68 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants open Christmas day

I was there last week and a lot of places had signs saying open later Christmas day around 1 . Not sure about Breakfast may have to snack then.

4. Re: Restaurants open Christmas day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 04:17