We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dixie Stampede or Country Bear Jamboree

avondale, louisiana
9 posts
Save Topic
Dixie Stampede or Country Bear Jamboree

We are going to Gatlinburg the second week in June. My husband, 17 yr old son , myself and 9 year old grand daughter. Taking their ages into consideration, which one would be liked the best by both of them, Also, any other suggestions on entertainment would be appreciated.

Mobile, AL
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dixie Stampede or Country Bear Jamboree

I haven't been there yet, so I can't give you any suggestions. But I can tell you this question is asked a lot so you may want to take a minute and search through previous posts. I've learned a lot that way!

North Pole, Alaska
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dixie Stampede or Country Bear Jamboree

I'd recommend The Comedy Barn. Good clean fun. We enjoyed the Dixie Stampede as well.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dixie Stampede or Country Bear Jamboree

!00% Dixie Stampede, I thought the Bear Jamboree was a bit boring, but I am sure there are people that will disagree with me on that. When my sons were growing up and just recently we took our grandson to Dixie, and they are never bored, you have to remind them to eat though, because they are so engrossed in the show.

Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dixie Stampede or Country Bear Jamboree

The Dixie Stampede is lots of fun. They'll love it.

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dixie Stampede or Country Bear Jamboree

You have got to do the Stampede when we went 2 years ago to the Black Bear Jamboree it was very boring I guess a 4 year old would like it they had gave our seats away and when they found us 2 more seats well our table had already been served biscuits and soup and we got ours late and we hardly had time to eat it all and it was cold it is very exciting I guess for small children but if your 9 year old granddaughter is like my niece things are not like it was when we were 9 kids now adays are so grown like Jessica is so grown us its unreal and it scares me to death and she would like the Dixie Stampede alot better all kids love horses and afterwords you get to pet and love on the horses hey even I like the Stampede alot better yeee haaa!

Chelsea, Alabama
Level Contributor
587 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dixie Stampede or Country Bear Jamboree

I don't think you can go wrong with the Comedy Barn. We've been twice and my teens still love it!!