We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden Crest..Never Again

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canton, Mississippi
1 post
Save Topic
Eden Crest..Never Again

While reservations were very easy to make and the cabin directions made it very easy to find, we had a terrible experience with Eden Crest Management.

1) We received harassing bill collector calls at our Cabins phone, looking for the owners

2) The oven had an electric short in it and wouldn't stay on. The top heating element in the oven didn't work either

3) The sauna that we paid extra for didn't work despite emails I sent Eden Crest to confirm that it would, in fact, work when we arrived

4) The ice maker in the freezer didn't work either

When I called to report these issues, the assistant manager-Jessica- talked over me citing the contractual verbiage that states that they cannot confirm that the amenities work actually work. What a joke! We paid extra for a Sauna that didn't work. There was no apology, just reciting of the contract.

The cabin was lovely...the management company-not so much. Never again.

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,669 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden Crest..Never Again

I always feel bad for those that get treated poorly by these rental companies. If the disclaimers were indeed in the contract, i doubt you can do anything about it. But I would at least report them to the BBB.

bbb.org/knoxville/business-reviews/real-esta…

They are not BBB accredited.

NOBLESVILLE
Level Contributor
97 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eden Crest..Never Again

Disappointed to hear this. We just booked a cabin with them this week. :(

3. Re: Eden Crest..Never Again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2014, 05:18