We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

I searched the forum but most of the posts were older. Does anybody have a favorite pizza spot and do they deliver to the cabins?

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

I have had good pizza at Smokey Mtn brewery. There is also a mellow mushroom, I have not eaten at the one in Gburg because we have one at home but it is very good. They have much more of a variety . The only ones I know that deliver is your typical chains like pizza hut.

Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

I would rather not have a chain. My husband loves Pizza Hut but you can get that anywhere. I like the Mellow Mushroom, but haven't been able to get him to try it. Maybe we could just pick one up in town somewhere and take it back to the cabin. I'll check our the Smokey Mtn. Brewery. Thanks!

Alabama
Level Contributor
386 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

We love Best Italian! Tkmull is also right about Smoky Mountain Brewery and Mellow Mushroom. None of these places delivers though.

taylorsmommi
Level Contributor
663 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

Best Italian has awesome pizza and 2 locations downtown :)))

Really delicious!!! And the MOST amazing garlic knots

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

When we are in Pigeon Forge we love to have pizza delivered to our room. We always order from Papa John's the hotel recommended it to us, when I asked them for a good pizza place that they love. So I now have their phone number in my cell phone.

865-428-7600

I'm sure they will deliver or may have one in Gatlinburg.

Lafayette, Indiana
Level Contributor
156 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

I has suprised with the pizza at Smokey Mountain Brewery. Everything we has was good the beer, wings, pizza and steak!

Spring Hill...
Level Contributor
245 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

I have dined at the Smoky Mountain Brewery on several ocassions and found the food and beer to be excellent. Their menu is part Italian (pizza, pastas) and pub fare (sandwiches, wings, salads, steaks). But to answer your first question...the pizza is delicious and among the best in the area. For delivery however, you will have to rely on the name brands you probably have at home Dominoes, Papa Johns and Pizza Hut!

Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

Thanks everybody. Do the Smoky Mtn. Brewery and Best Italian have parking?

Smyrna, Tennessee
Level Contributor
499 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

We were there a couple weeks ago and were staying close to the Arts & Crafts Community in a cabin. We tried Capeli's on East Parkway and they delivered. It was actually good pizza. Don't know their delivery range, though.

Smyrna, Tennessee
Level Contributor
499 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Pizza in Gatlinburg

As far as parking, both places you mentioned do have parking. This time of year, should not be an issue finding a parking place. You may have to sit and wait a few minutes, but we have always been able to park at Best Italian (the original location)