We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questionable area's. Not so desirable locations.

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,590 posts
282 reviews
Save Topic
Questionable area's. Not so desirable locations.

We have used Parkside Cabin Company for years and know where most of their cabins are. We are wanting to find another company with different cabins locations.

I hope some knowledgeable person can give some guidance.

Are there certain areas to avoid? We are looking for cabins in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge or any good area.

Stacy

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,865 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questionable area's. Not so desirable locations.

We like Black Bear Falls in Gatlinburg. The cabins are rented through Jackson Mountain Homes.

paintsville ky
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questionable area's. Not so desirable locations.

I just rented my 2013 vacation cabin from Hidden Mountain we love their cabins and always rent the east cabins which is close to the parkway in fact it's about 1- 2 miles from the Applebarn. I rented a 2 bedroom 2 bath cabin for $748.250 for 4 nights that's taxes and reservation guarantee (which means I can cancel up to the day before arrival) and everything included, It was $150.00 per night.

3. Re: Questionable area's. Not so desirable locations.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 07:17