We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family friendly seafood + kids eat free

chattanooga, Tn
5 posts
Save Topic
family friendly seafood + kids eat free

Hi guy, I have been lurking for a while, but just now decided to sign up to post. We will be visiting in March and we havent had a vacation in 3 years! We are really looking forward to good food! I love seafood and was planning on going to crawdaddys after I seen their menu. But reading on here it seems like more of a bar? Is there any family friendly seafood places. We have 2 small kids and will be traveling with family for a total of 7 kids under 8. The kids will be excited and will probably not eat much in public. We go through them waisting and then when we get home they are suddenly hungry, so any kids eat free places would be good too! :)

Alabama
Level Contributor
386 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: family friendly seafood + kids eat free

I am not aware of any true seafood restaurants in the area. If you like catfish and chicken fingers, you might want to try Huck Finn's in Pigeon Forge. It's a very decent place and kid friendly.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
434 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: family friendly seafood + kids eat free

I would have to say Bubba Gump Shrimp in Gburg on the parkway. Not sure about kids eating free but definently one to check out. There is also a Red lobster in Seiverville as well.

Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: family friendly seafood + kids eat free

Let the kids share with you or amongst themselves. That's what I do sometimes when traveling if I know they won't eat a lot.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: family friendly seafood + kids eat free

Huck Finns in PF is very family friendly, at night, they usually have someone playing music, so you don't have to worry about the kids making noise., as far as seafood, I know they have fish and shrimp. There is a seafood buffet in PF but in my opinion, it is not a good place to eat, we did not enjoy it.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
676 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: family friendly seafood + kids eat free

We are going to try Bubba Gump's this trip. It's always been on our list to try, but we just never have. I have always heard great things about it though. I agree- let the kids share!

Hope you have a great trip!!

Karen

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
294 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: family friendly seafood + kids eat free

Huck Finn's in PF is decent. Bubba Gump's is fun, especially if you're familiar with the movie.

Whatever you do, avoid this place http://www.captainjimsseafoodbuffet.com/.

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
432 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: family friendly seafood + kids eat free

Bubba Gump's is pretty good, but it is pricey.

8. Re: family friendly seafood + kids eat free

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 06:17