We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel/Resort with bars or lounges.

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Frankfort, Kentucky
1 post
Save Topic
Best Hotel/Resort with bars or lounges.

We are looking to come to Gatlinburg for the weekend and would like to know of a nice resort that has a bar in it. Touristy is perfectly OK with us. We are looking at all of the resorts and would love to know which one to pick. Ages, 30-40.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel/Resort with bars or lounges.

I may be wrong, but I don't think any of the motels in Gatlinburg would be considered Resorts of the kind you are referring to.

There are very few bars in Gatlinburg.

Hogs n Honeys and 1 other that I know of.

A few of the restaurants have bars, Cherokee Grill, Calhouns to name a few.

Someone else may know of more.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,742 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel/Resort with bars or lounges.

No, I cant think of any either that offers what your talking about but like said there area some awesome restaurants with bars like Smokey Mtn Brewery. There are hotels with in walking distance to these restaurants/bars.

When looking at these resorts look at the amenities and see what is offered.

Pigeon Forge...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotel/Resort with bars or lounges.

The above posters are correct in that there are no resort type places that have bar/restaurants inside them. You would maybe consider looking into booking with Hilton Garden Inn, Clarion Inn, or Hampton Inn in Gatlinburg for your nicer properties...all are within a block or two of the bars and restaurants in town, so very easy to get back and forth.

4. Re: Best Hotel/Resort with bars or lounges.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2014, 07:15