We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food City

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Holland, Ohio
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Food City

We will be coming into Gatlinburg area from I-40 exit 407 going south on hwy 66, to sevierville and taking 411 east, then going right on 416. Was told that there is a new Food city on 416. Is this correct? And where about on 416?

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Food City

Yes, there is a new one. When you turn left from #66 to 411#, it is just a little more than a block on your right. Right when you turn on to 416, there is a new Dollar General Store on your left. That area is really growing--watch your speed limit on #411!!

Carol/LA

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Food City

I tried to edit the previous post, but TA said my time had run out. Unless they have built a new FC on hwy 416 since last November, I don't think there is one. However, there is a fairly new Dollar General on 416, right after you turn from 411. It is on the left side of the road. Your best bet is the

FC right after you turn left from 66 to 411. It will be about a block down, on your right. Sorry if I confused you.

Carol/LA

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
484 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food City

There is not a new one on 416 but there s a Food City about 2 miles before you get on 416 from 411. It is on your right as you go toward 416.

4. Re: Food City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2014, 04:16