We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Locals--Henley Bridge

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Topic
For Locals--Henley Bridge

I sometimes prefer to go Chapman hwy through Seymour to the interstate. How difficult is the detour to get on the Interstate? It used to be a straight shot from Sevierville.

Thanks,

Carol

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,991 posts
411 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For Locals--Henley Bridge

Not difficult. I would suggest passing the detour at Moody Ave and continuing on to the Henley St bridge. At the bridge, turn right on Blount Ave then left at Gay St and cross the Gay St bridge. Turn left on Cumberland Ave at the Bijou Theater. Go 4 blocks and turn right on Henley St and you'll be back on your normal route. Stay in the right lane and you'll see the interstate signs for the exit off Henley to the right to get to the interstate.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: For Locals--Henley Bridge

My deepest thanks! I really don't want to go home, tho.

Carol/LA

3. Re: For Locals--Henley Bridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2014, 05:18