We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zorb, Smokey Mountains

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsville, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Zorb, Smokey Mountains

Hi, I would like to know about the Zorb, I am thinking of doing it but, I don't know , is it bumpy, do you go upside down, just don't know, could someone tell me in detail what to expect, I would do the dry one , not the wet one, thank you

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zorb, Smokey Mountains

youtube it...they have plenty of videos from the passengers point of view.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
411 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zorb, Smokey Mountains

What is Zorb?

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
411 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zorb, Smokey Mountains

Okay I googled. Didn't know such a thing existed in the area

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
480 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zorb, Smokey Mountains

Living Social has a deal running right now where you can do the Zorb ride for $20. You have to use it by October 4 this year. Here's a link to the page.

https:/…

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zorb, Smokey Mountains

My son and I did it a couple years ago, and had a fun time. They put you in this giant clear plastic bubble, throw a few gallons of water in with you (or not, your choice), zip it up and roll you down the hill. They have a couple different hills, one is more bumpy than the other. We took the bumpy ride.

It wasn't scary at all, but it was a lot of fun for us. The ride up the hill in the van was probably more dangerous than the roll down the hill...LOL. You don't tumble all around, you pretty much slide on the bottom in the water.

They take pictures for you on the whole trip, and give you the option to buy a CD with the high-res pictures on it. All in all, it was worth it to us.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
294 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zorb, Smokey Mountains

My 2 teenage stepsons did it 2 summers ago. They said it was fun, but weren't super thrilled by it. We didn't have a change of clothes with us so they did the 'dry' one. They strap you in super tight. If you do the water one, you don't get strapped in, you just swish all around as you roll. They wished they had done the water one.

We were there over an hour. It is quite a long process!

Pennsville, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Zorb, Smokey Mountains

thank you, I will do the wet one, don't want to go upside down,

8. Re: Zorb, Smokey Mountains

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 07:17