We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabins in Gatlinburg

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Evansville, Indiana
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cabins in Gatlinburg

My friends and I are in college and would like to go to Gatlinburg, Tennessee for Spring Break. We are not partyers and do not plan on drinking at all while we are there. We just want to hang out, go shopping, and spend time together. We would like to rent a cabin while we are there. Cabins in Pigeon Forge are fine as well. The problem is and I am sure most of you know this is that we are having a very hard time finding any place that will rent out their cabins to us because we are so young. Does anyone know of any place with let someone under 21 rent a cabin. I hate the bad name that people give us just for being young and college students. We aren't going to destroy anything. Thanks for your help.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
144 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabins in Gatlinburg

You can go thru a private owner at VRBO.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
144 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabins in Gatlinburg

Or airbnb.com

Dalton, Ga.
Level Contributor
19 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabins in Gatlinburg

Try this company/website....

www.cabinsonline.com

We just rented a cabin from there for Rod Run in April with no hassles and they didnt ask our age and also they never asked but I am 35 yrs old but still if they dont ask then I think you'll be okay. You can make the reservation online with them and pay the deposit then they will call you to verify it all and email you your paperwork to sign and fax back to them. They have been really nice to us. Plus right now they have rent 2 nights get 1 free! Check them out!

Hope this helps! :)

4. Re: Cabins in Gatlinburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 07:18