We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T Shirt collector

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
T Shirt collector

Going to Gatlinburg for a destination wedding in MAY, any suggestions for places to stop so that I can add to my growing collection on Tshirs.

Smyrna, Tennessee
Level Contributor
511 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: T Shirt collector

That's kind of like asking "Anywhere in the ocean I can go to get wet?" Gatlinburg has a plethora of t-shirt shops. Noticed one thing, if you act disinterested of mention a better price at a competitor, they will come down a bit. Plus, all the owners sound like computer tech support...

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: T Shirt collector

Mor interested in the Bar / Resturant Tshirts but I have to drink / eat there before I can get the shirt. Prefer the non chain establishments.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,500 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: T Shirt collector

Hard Rock Café is in Gatlinburg, I also like to collect those.

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: T Shirt collector

Blaine's on the parkway at stoplight #8. I'm not sure if its a chain restaurant, if it is I've never seen another one.

blainesgatlinburg.com/blaines/#.UtTE6Mu9KK0

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,582 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: T Shirt collector

Corky's BBQ in Pigeon Forge has several different designs to choose from. Smoky Mountain Brewery also has t-shirts.

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,815 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: T Shirt collector

I've always had a desire to collect T -shirts. I discovered long ago if you are looking for a better quality made shirt, then a trip to CHEROKEE N. C. just may be your place to look. I don't know if Native American themed T-shirts are what you'd be looking for. I'm always on the look-out for shirts with either an indian or wolves printed on them. For the female shopper there's several designs with indian women in traditional buckskin dress. There are several such shops in CHEROKEE. Give 'em a try.

Ray

Smyrna, Tennessee
Level Contributor
511 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: T Shirt collector

Fox and Parrot Tavern in the Arts & Crafts community - out of the way place with good pub food. T-shirts available.

Level Contributor
1,370 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: T Shirt collector

One pretty rare shirt you can get is the Mt. LeConte "I hiked it" shirt. The only way to buy one is to hike up one of the 5 trails to the Mt. LeConte Lodge and purchase one from their concession stand. They have a new design every year. Pretty cool and you get to have a great hike with beautiful views...

Salem, Virginia
Level Contributor
326 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: T Shirt collector

Blue Moose and Joes Crab Shack

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: T Shirt collector

Joes Crab Shack is a chain but they have great shirts. I love the one that says "My honor student got crabs" :-)