We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 2014

Carencro, Louisiana
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
July 2014

I know it's early, but I can't wait any longer!! We (me, hubby, our daughter) are going July 13-July 19 and will be celebrating our 15th Anniversary!! I can't wait to do some shopping, hiking, water rafting, the SKY LIFT (the last two times we went our daughter was scared, I showed it to her on your tube and I think we finally have her convinced!!) and some RELAXING!!

Anxiously waiting,

Lesley

Carencro, Louisiana
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July 2014

Bumping, who else is going in July?!?!?!?!

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
16,614 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July 2014

Wish I was! We have been there in July and its so nice and cool in the Smokies while everywhere else is burning hot. Love to camp out in the park at that time of year. Have fun!!

frankfort ky
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: July 2014

We're going in July. I'm excitedly planning already. Will be my husband and kids' first time. I know they're going to love it! We're camping at Jellystone the first four nights then spending a couple of nights in town. Can't wait! Hope you have a great trip too!

frankfort ky
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: July 2014

We're going in July. I'm excitedly planning already. Will be my husband and kids' first time. I know they're going to love it! We're camping at Jellystone the first four nights then spending a couple of nights in town. Can't wait! Hope you have a great trip too!

Arkansas
Level Contributor
134 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: July 2014

We normally try to go in July, but we're going a little earlier this year. July is gorgeous weather up in the mountains. I love how you need a jacket early in the mornings, when it's so hot everywhere else. :-) I LOVE the Sky Lift too. We've been going on it since I was about 10. It's really not as scary as it seems. You're rarely very high off the ground at any given time. The scenery is just gorgeous though. You'll all love it!

6. Re: July 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2015, 05:18