We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel,cabin or condo above parkway in Gatlinburg

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
hotel,cabin or condo above parkway in Gatlinburg

Anyone know of a place where you could see the fireworks from without being in the middle of all the crowds....I know there are hotels and cabins with views of the parkway just not sure which ones we could see the fireworks from.....any suggestions??

Wilder, KY
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel,cabin or condo above parkway in Gatlinburg

We almost booked this cabin for Sprint Break this year:

www.yourcabin.com/947GatlinburgViews.aspx

Not sure how big of a cabin you need, but it would have great views. It's next door neighbor is:

www.yourcabin.com/733GatlinburgLights.aspx

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel,cabin or condo above parkway in Gatlinburg

beautiful...:)

Grove City, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel,cabin or condo above parkway in Gatlinburg

The Park Vista has a great view of downtown.

Level Contributor
1,336 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel,cabin or condo above parkway in Gatlinburg

I know there is a chalet called "City Lights" but not sure which company rents it. I bet it would be difficult to find a place on July 4th with that kind of a view by now. You might want to try going up to one of the overlooks on the Gatlinburg By-Pass and taking some lawn chairs.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel,cabin or condo above parkway in Gatlinburg

I have found a few places with a great view.......but, I only need two nights and so far most places require a 3 to 4 day stay for the holiday......we have reservations in PF for the 6th for 5 nights.....wasn't sure til recently that we could make it for the 4th

6. Re: hotel,cabin or condo above parkway in Gatlinburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 05:19